• 1080p HDTV with Micro Dimming: Best picture quality
• 120Hz Refresh Rate: Better for general viewing and good for video games, action movies, and sports
• Smart TV with Voice Control: Interact with streaming content and the web
• Four HDMI inputs, Three USB inputs
• Built-in Wi-Fi & Full Web Browser
• Access to Samsung Smart Hub & Apps
RATING: 4.5 out of 5
Welcome to a review of the Samsung LED F6800 Series Smart TV. This Smart TV comes with voice control so that you can interact with streaming content and the web. Apps such as Netlfix, Hulu, Youtube, and Facebook that are on your smartphone can now be accessed from your big screen television set. This TV includes 1080p resolution with a 120 Hz refresh rate all brought to you in 3D.
The remote control part number that comes with this series is the AA59-00772A. This remote control features a built in touchpad with the option to use voice recognition to access your TV.
The stand for this TV is branch-like and is on both sides of the television. The bezel is less than half an inch thick to give the appearance of an almost frameless screen. The sound quality is fair for its price but could be enhanced with a sub-woofer or a sound bar. This TV has much to offer and has great reviews from satisfied customers.
• Built in Wi-Fi
• Smart TV with apps
• Touchpad remote takes time to get used to
• Stand is kind of odd
For more reviews like this, please visit us at www.remotecontrols.com