• 31.5″ Diagonal LCD HDTV(720p)
• Wide screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
• Wide Viewing Angles:178 H x 178 V Degrees
• Integrated Digital Clear QAM ATSC + Analog NTSC Tuner
• V-Guide Parental Control
• Trilingual Menus: English, Spanish, French
• 2 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) inputs (HDMI 1 DVI compatible)
• 1 Mini Audio Input for DVI Audio support
• 1 Combo Composite-Component (Y-Pb-Pr with R/L audio) input
• 1 Composite Input (V,L/R)
• 1 USB input ( with Photo Viewer for digital jpeg photos)
• Energy Star Qualified: On Mode Watts
STANDARD REMOTE: GXFA
Welcome to the review of Sanyo’s DP32642 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV. The Sanyo DP32642 is a 32-inch LCD HDTV with a native resolution of 1366×768 (720p). It has conventional fluorescent backlighting. Many new TVs now have a higher frame rate that’s designed to reduce the motion blur that is a shortcoming of LCD technology. There are 3 HD-capable inputs: 2 HDMI and 1 component-video, which can also be used as composite-video. It also has a USB port, which may allow you to plug in a thumb drive or memory card reader so you can play the stored photos, videos, and music on the TV.
The DP32642 comes with a fully functional remote control, part number GXFA. This remote will guide you all through the features and menu options available.
The Sanyo DP32642 measures 21.6 inches high by 31.3 inches wide by 9.1 inches deep, including its base. The panel itself is 4.5 inches thick including any protrusions and the screen has a glossy finish. The bezel framing of the screen is gloss black which makes for a nice look in any room. Wide viewing angles allow for easy viewing from almost any area in the room. Picture quality is excellent although many have reported the sound quality to be inferior. The price for this TV is a bargain however and worth considering.
• Digital Clear Tuner
• Picture Quality
• Sound quality
For more reviews like this, please visit us at www.remotecontrols.com