• 40″ screen for optimal viewing in large rooms
• Ultraslim design (4-1/4″ deep)
• Comes with a table stand or can be mounted on a wall (with optional mounting kit, not included)
• 2,000:1 contrast ratio for an arresting viewing experience
• 400 cd/m² brightness for crisp on-screen images
• 1080p display provides the highest quality progressive-scan picture possible from a high-definition
• Sound leveler prevents fluctuations in sound
• Two 8W speakers
• Useful additional features include channel labeling and a sleep timer
Welcome to the review of the DYNEX DX-40L261A12 LCD HDTV. The picture quality on this device is better than expected. For gaming purposes it has held up well and can keep up well with little motion lag. There is a difference when comparing it to higher priced, big brand sets, but it is only a slight difference and it’s not one that should sway the casual buyer. The menus are user friendly and easy to navigate when using your DX-RC01A-12 remote control.
It has been stated that the internal speakers are supposedly not of quality to some, but some reviews state differently. There have also been comments made about volume issues. To give an example, if you are on volume 30 and you want to get down to volume 20 you have to space out your clicks, otherwise you’ll end up at volume level 5 in three or four clicks which appears to be some sort of jump flaw.
In a nutshell, this TV is fairly solid overall; it does have some small sound issues but its performance elsewhere is fairly spectacular and is therefore a TV worth taking a look into.
• Picture Quality
• Menus easily navigable
• Sound quality is not the best
DX-40L261A12 – LCD 1080p/60Hz HDTV
For more reviews like this one please visit www.remotecontrols.com