• 176 Horizontal and vertical viewing angles
• 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (2000:1 typical)
• 1366 x 768 resolution
• Two 8W speakers
• Inputs include 2 HDMI, 1 HDMI/DVI shared, 1 component video, 1 composite video (shared with component), 1 PC, one 3.5mm PC/DVI audio, 1 shared component/composite audio and 1 antenna.
• Outputs include 1 optical digital audio and 1 shared headphone/analog audio.
• 3 HDMI inputs
• DVI interface provides a direct digital-to-digital video hookup with compatible devices.
• PC video input
• USB port
Welcome to a review of the DYNEX DX-32L200NA14 LCD HDTV. This model features a beautiful picture, wide viewing angles, low energy consumption and is very easy to set up. The picture is excellent and has great coloring and depth. The viewing angles are superior and allow you to watch TV from almost any part of the room. This model even has fairly decent sound quality, not the best, but adequate.
The next thing that comes to mind with this model is how easy it is to set up and use and how efficient it is. With use of the DX-RC01A-13 remote control, anyone can easily get the TV set up and tailored to their personal preferences. This feature makes it a very attractive TV when coupled with the sleek design and energy efficiency.
As a whole, the Dynex DX-32L200NA14 is a very solidly performing device with many great consumer reviews. The picture, accessibility and efficiency of this TV are making this series something to consider. With its good value, and excellent features, it is a TV that is easy to recommend to anyone.
• Picture quality
• Overall design
• Easy to use
• Sound is not the best
DX-32L200NA14 – LCD 720p/60Hz HDTV
For more reviews just like this one please visit www.remotecontrols.com