• 54.6″ Diagonal 120Hz Full HD 1080p LCD
• Wide screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
• Wide Viewing Angles:178 H x 178 V Degrees
• Receives ATSC signal formats (including 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p) converted to 1080p display
• 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter
• MTS/SAP Stereo & Digital Audio
• Two 10w/ch speakers
• V-Guide Parental Control
• 3 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input (2 Rear, 1 Side)
• 2 HD Component (Y-Pb-Pr with R/L audio) inputs ( Rear, 1 Combo Composite)
• 1 Composite AV Inputs (V,L/R; Side)
• 1 USB input with Photo Viewer (Side)
STANDARD REMOTE: CS-90283T
Welcome to a review of Sanyo’s DP55441, 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV. The Sanyo DP55441 HD LCD TV offers widescreen viewing capabilities with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Many features are available on this Sanyo 55-inch 1080p TV, including V-Guide parental control, a sleep timer, trilingual menus, and ENERGY STAR compliance. Energy-saving technologies such as an ECO remote key, dimmer, and light sensor are integrated into the technological make-up of this television as well.
The fully functional remote that comes with this model is part number CS-90283T. This remote will let you navigate with ease through all the features and menu options.
Some of the technical details for the Sanyo DP55441 HD LCD TV consist of three HDMI inputs, PC and Mac compatibility, a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and wide viewing angles. Furthermore, the versatility of this Sanyo 55-inch 1080p TV allows the user a multitude of options for additional components such as online gaming, video camera inputs, DVD players, home theater systems, and digital cameras.
The design features a thin body style, so it takes up minimal space and allows for wall mounting. Overall, the DP55441 is worth looking into.
• Easy to operate
• 1080p 120Hz
• May stop working after 1 year warranty
For more reviews like this, please visit us at www.remotecontrol.com