• Brilliant Full HD 1080p picture quality
• Direct LED for a bright picture and slim design
• Smooth movement with Motion flow XR 120
• 2 full-range 8W speakers
• 2 HDMI ports
STANDARD REMOTE: RM-YD092
Welcome to the review of Sony’s R450A Series 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV. This Sony R450A series presents your favorite TV shows, movies and more in crystal-clear high-definition. Two full-range 8W speakers produce robust, dynamic sound to add to your home entertainment experience.
The TV’s sleek finish and mirrored front bar create a nice aesthetic once mounted. Though not exceptionally thin by today’s standards, the R450A does well for a backlit LED TV. Like many entry-level models, this series does not rotate on its stand. The thin plastic stand itself seems a bit flimsy, and the fact that it is attached to the TV by only two screws doesn’t exactly scream quality.
The remote control for the R450A series is part number RM-YD092.
One especially notable feature is the TV’s use of Sony’s MotionFlow Technology for frame interpolation and image blur reduction to lower jittering, and in theory, make the 60Hz refresh rate seem more like 120 Hz.
There are many mixed reviews for this model. If you are in the market for buying a new TV, always check out the resources for the best quality and the right TV to fit your needs.
• Brilliant colors
• Light weight, attractive design
• Packed with features
• Renders sports and fast-paced video well
• Extremely narrow viewing axis
• Unnecessarily confusing options
• Fixed Motion smoothing feature creates soap opera effect on films
R450A SERIES LED HDTV
For more reviews like this, please visit us at www.remotecontrols.com.