• Edge LED backlight with OptiContrast and CORNING Gorilla Glass Panel
• WiFi Integrated
• 1080p and Motionflow XR 200
• Sony Internet TV (Includes Catch-up TV and 20+ Internet TV Channels, Movies + Music on Demand, Skype, Facebook, Twitter and more)
• 3D Integrated (Full HD 3D *1) features a built-in 3D Transmitter and 2x 3D Glasses supplied
• X-Reality™ picture engine
SMART REMOTE: RM-YD069
Welcome to the review of Sony’s NX720 Series 1080p Bravia Internet LED HDTV. The NX720 series BRAVIA wraps all of Sony’s redefining TV technologies into a stunning looking TV. The striking Monolithic design of this series looks great both on and off.
With Sony’s exclusive X-Reality Engine, everything you watch – from HD movies to web videos – is analyzed and selectively processed to give clean, clear, and lifelike pictures. While 3 unique noise reduction features work their magic prior to upscaling, Sony’s Intelligent Image Enhancer divides the signal into four characteristics – texture, outline, contrast, and color – and optimizes each one individually for more vivid and distinct pictures.
Another interesting feature is the Sony Entertainment Network. Your television is now a true all-in-one entertainment center that allows you to access your favorite video websites straight on your BRAVIA. Get quick access to YouTube, Style, Singing Fool, and many more sites that will keep you entertained for hours. All are accessible using the smart remote control RM-YD069.
• Picture quality
• On screen menus can be difficult
NX720 BRAVIA SERIES LED 3D INTERNET HDTV
For more reviews like this, please visit us at www.remotecontrols.com