• 4k UHD TV with updated slim lines and finish make this model look premium
• 120 Hz Refresh Rate
• Vizio SmartCast
• Built-in Chromecast for steaming to other devices
• Wide variety of inputs for many uses
• Brilliant colors out of the box
RATING: 3.8 out of 5
The 2018 Vizio UHD 4K E Series is a great choice for most consumers this year. The Vizio E Series models range from 43”-75” and boasts a sleek, sturdy and durable design and is sure to impress most budgets. The Vizio E Series offer the VizioSmart Cast platform and allow customers to access up to 18 apps and with built-in Chromecast viewers can stream movies, videos and games to their lap top or tablet.
While some features of this series could use some improvement like sound quality, upscaling of low quality content and narrow viewing from angles, the Vizio E class UHD 4K series does make up for it in other ways; like its sleek design, brilliant colors out of the box, fast response time and low lagging input while gaming.
The Vizio E Class uses a standard remote XRT136 which is a very functional, easy to use remote. The XRT136 by Vizio has many app shortcuts that will easily access Netflix, Amazon, Vudu and more. While the Vizio XRT136 does not offer voice activation or a built in keyboard, there is an easy to use onscreen system.
• Can control the TV from a tablet or smart tablet
• Has a superior contrast ratio, fast response time and uses PWM to dim the backlight
• Wide variety of inputs available
• Low input lag good for gaming
• The Vizio E Series 2018 has great out of the box color accuracy
• viewing angles are somewhat limited
• The sound quality is mediocre and may require sound bar for larger, noisier rooms
• Limited selection of apps and smart features
• Upscaling of low-quality content needs improvement
For more reviews like this, visit www.remotecontrols.com