• 38.5″ Diagonal LCD HDTV(1080p)
• Wide screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
• Wide Viewing Angles:178 H x 178 V Degrees
• Receives ATSC signal formats (including 480i/p, 720p and 1080i) converted to 1080p display
• 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter
• Two 6 x 12 cm speakers: 7 watts/ch
• V-Guide Parental Control
• Trilingual Menus: English, Spanish, French
• Sleep Timer: 1/2 – 3 hours
• Auto Shut-Off
• 2 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) inputs (HDMI 1 DVI compatible)
• 1 Combo Composite-Component (Y/Video-Pb-Pr with R/L audio) input
• 1 USB input (with Photo Viewer for digital jpeg photos)
• 1 Coaxial Digital Audio Output
• 1 RF Input (Analog/Digital Antenna In)
STANDARD REMOTE: GXFA
Welcome to a review of Sanyo’s DP39E63 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV. SANYO’S DP39E63 is supported with integrated ATSC Digital and NTSC Analog Tuner which is the latest technology for the digital age.
The fully functional remote control that supports the DP39E63 is GXFA and will let you navigate through all the features and menu options that are available.
Having a full array of HDMI, Component Audio/Video, Composite Audio/Video and RF inputs, you have plenty of options for DVD, VCR, Cable, Satellite and external antenna hookups. A coaxial digital audio output allows hookup to a home entertainment receiver amplifier system for theater like sound. The USB input and Photo Viewer feature allows display of your digital camera photos for all to easily see. And with a thin space saving design and small footprint, it can be positioned anywhere. The detachable stand base allows it to be wall mounted with an optional wall mount kit which is not included.
This model looks nice and boasts a glossy black finish as it blends into the background when the lights are dimmed while watching your favorite movies, sports or favorite programs in your den or living room. This makes for a great and cozy viewing experience.
For more reviews like this, please visit us at www.remotecontrols.com